Monday, August 31, 2009

A little while ago I received my new Walthers turntable. It was slightly different than my old Bowser turntable. This has caused a redesign the south end of Ribgy yard to make everything fit.
I finally got around to changing the yard today. It was a little more trouble than expected, partly because I had a left hand turnout where I needed a right hand turnout. I finally found the right combo, but I had to steal a turnout from the staging yard. The good news is that all my yard tracks are now as long as the longest one used to be. Now to rerun the main line and connect up to staging with a different turnout. This is really OK because the staging area is only temporary and I had to reroute the main line anyway.