Well the track and sidings have been tested. So the decision was to go ahead and make the upper level operational. The control panels are installed. 25 additional cars have been added and waybills have been updated. I didn't do the full change out of waybills, because there just wasn't enough time.
I changed some of the trains around and redid the time table so that the trains are in a better sequence. Now when a train leaves staging it's corresponding train in the opposite direction will also leave staging. This will allow for trains to always arrive in the same track from session to session.
I still have to adjust the wires in one of the new control boxes because it doesn't close just right. I also have to make a few more card boxes for the new towns. And don't forget the paperwork. With any luck it will all be correct so that the confusion level stays as low as possible.
Latest at Smith Summit
5 years ago