Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mad dash to two Op Sessions

I set a quicker goal to be able to use the upper level for the next two Op sessions, which will be three days apart. It has taken a little longer than planned to get the local control panels for Bucksport and Orrington installed and working. The was the minimum requirement to use these towns. After I got the panels operating correctly, I went back and powered up all of the sidings that were now usable because the control panels worked.
The next step is to clean up the mess I made and test the new track and if all goes well I'll add the new waybills. I will have to add about 20 more cars and bring back some cars that were a little more modern than I wanted. We'll have to see if I get 20 cars checked out.
To use the full layout I planned to change out all of the waybills, but I figure that I'm running short on time, so I decided to add some waybills for the new industries and I'll make the big change when there is more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment