Monday, April 30, 2012

Working on the Noch

With another Railrun coming up, I figure I better start doing something to the layout, so if there are any return operators from last year they will notice changes.

I want to incorporate scenery leftover from the old layout and laid some track down to incorporate a similar scene on the new layout. The cliff's in the back would all have to be modified so I took all the pieces I couls and strung them together. Of course, that left gaps in between the pieces that would have to be filled. Between the hydrocal and joint compound I was able to fill it in. The question will be can I blend it together to look good or am I wasting my time.
The scenery in the foreground has (had) a real good looking river that I wanted to save, but I think that over time it has seen better days and I'm not sure if I can refurbish it.

The new corner just past the bridge at Bucksport

No comments:

Post a Comment