Friday, July 20, 2012

Today I Mean It

I know I thought that the backdrop was done, buuuuut that wasn't quite right. There was an area near staging that I wasn't sure I would do and decided to go ahead and finish it. I did this today. Most of the spackling is done, but there are few that still need a little work. The facia is also done. I even went back and remounted the throttle plates. I will just need to test them to make sure I didn't screw something up.
I'm hoping that tomorrow I can sling some paint. Both the backrop and the facia. If there still needs to be some touch ups in spackling, I'll start making some new car card boxes that better match what we are doing now. Of course, I'll also be adding more throttle pockets and a few more look throughs for the hidden track.
By that time the bowls I ordered for the paster should be here and then we'll get down and dirty slinging plaster. Oh yeah, and then get cleaned up in time for the next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment