Monday, October 1, 2012

Rail Run Update

I have been doing all of the little things to make it easier on someone to make their way through the layout. Recently there have been operational changes which required paperwork changes including timetables, train instructions, etc. I believe all of this has been done and printed. Cars were added and waybills were updated. Directial labels indicating North and South were placed in all of the towns.

I finally got my CAD program up and running so I could make updates to the town drawings. Of course, it is a new program so I needed to relearn how to do things. I hung plastic sign holders around the layout and now I can insert the drawings into these holders, so the operators will know where the industries are.   Lets see if I can get the fascia skirting up before they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment