Friday, September 2, 2016

Time to scenic Bucksport


The mainline and staging is done. It is time to see if I get a couple of towns with buildings and scenery before the convention.

I spent the day moving the buildings I had around to see what worked for me. I got a very rough idea of what I wanted for Bucksport and Searsport.

This is one of the buildings I had started but broke when I was careless is this one. It will go in Bucksport. The current industry is Ellsworth Supply. One of the new industries for Buskport will be renamed Huey Wire & Cable for the help that I was given by Dil Huey through out my early stages of construction. It might be this building, but I have another place that would be fine. Not sure yet.





The small section is to cover a hole in the wall where track goes. The big section was meant for the old layout, but will be used here. It is probably a little large, but it was already started.

It will get sturdier bracing to help hold it together better than the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment