Thursday, August 17, 2017

New panels

With all of the changes in Portland, I needed to make a new panel for Portland. I initially made one similar to the bottom, but sized for the top. It was cramped.

During the last session, I noticed that Bath had a much larger panel than needed. The good news was Bath needed to be fixed anyway. There was a button in the wrong spot.
I decided to go ahead and make two new panels, with the intent of swapping the two boxes around. There is more work involved, but it will be better in the long run.

These particular panels will get painted white and then the tape will be removed revealing a black track diagram. The holes for the lights and buttons are already in, they are hidden by the tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment