Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Buidling & First Session

I had a friend from the club, who likes to build structures, put together my icing plant. I got it back the other day and it looks real good. I didn't allow enough room for the track, so I'll have to move the track forward a bit. This won't be a big deal. I'll just shorten the lead and everything will be fine.
I have been selling some things on Ebay that were just to modern for what era I was modeling. I realized that I could get the Walthers built up turntable in exchange, so I basically swapped some older stuff I wasn't going to use for some new stuff that I will use. In fact the turntable will be the next thing to go in.
I held the first session with someone other than me. It was mostly a teaching season for some that have never been involved with any operations. I believe the word will get out about the fun he had and we'll be having more people as time goes on.
I was told that if you build it they will come. I am going to build it and we'll see about the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment