Friday, March 18, 2011

Additions

I got around to leveling the hidden staging in St. Albans. I kept it a bit steeper than needed until all of the tortoise machines were installed above. I originally designed everything so that the turnout motors would hoping be out of the way for the track below. This is one time a plan came together. I was able to take out most of the hill.
During the last week I put in the track in Bucksport 20 feet or so down from Acadia, which is now operational. I didn't connect the track in between because I need to think about the scenery. Nothing is wired up yet, but I have another session coming up and there are a few things to tweak on before the session.
I added the platform for the roundhouse / industry in Searsport. No new track, but some things will just have to wait. This area is inside of a loop and has some good possibilities. The biggest decision is whether to have an engine facility, industrial area, or just scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment