Friday, March 25, 2011

Track connected past Bucksport

I finished the bridge north of Bucksport. I was able to get the track installed approximately two feet past the new bridge. While I was working I went ahead and laid the roadbed about five feet past the track. The roadbed is now halfway to Orrington, the next big town. The Paper Mill will be located in Orrington. It is the major on line industry. Of course the electrical still need to be done.

I even went back and put the roadbed and track in between Acadia and Bucksport. I had a piece of scenery from the old layout I would like to try and reuse, so once I had its location figure out I could lay track in the now affected areas.

One town, one siding and approximately 50 feet to go.

The picture shows train NP1 waiting for track so it can get to Bangor, ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment