Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Last minute additions before the MER Open House

With all of the additions from The Eno Valley Railroad, I spent time placing things around the layout. I finished the track work and Tortoise Machines for Searsport. Hooking up the electrical stuff will probably have to wait. I placed some of the new rolling stock in the area, just to dress it up a little.
I found another small building for a siding that will probably be used in Wiscasset. It will be the only industry to be located there. It should give me a chance to try a milk train and give the passenger trains something to switch.
I also changed out the screens for the Eno Valley Dispatch Panel. It is very nicely done, so it will make a nice addition. The other monitors will be used as spares.

No comments:

Post a Comment