Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New (to me) Structures

One the truly great model railroads (Ed Dougherty's Eno Valley)had to be dismantled. I purchased a lot of his structures for two reason's, to save me time in building and allow parts of his railroad to live on. The next few posts will show some of these items and my plan changes for them.



The ex Tate Fuel from Eno will become Irving Oil in Rockland.




Ann's Creamery from Johnstown will become Ann's Creamery in Rockland. This used to be Hood Dairy. It just so happens that my wife's name is Anne.




Jack Brown's Barrel and Crate from Alto will become an industry in either Orrington, Bucksport or Bath.




The Power plant from Miflin will become the Power plant for White Mountain Paper in Orrington. It could possibly become a power plant in Acadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment