Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The start of scenery

I bought a few plaster cloths rolls and it has been bothering me that the area so see here only had pink foam and paper. Since I was putting joint compound on the walls and making a mess anyway, I figured "what's a little more mess".

The three rolls I had didn't go very far, so I ended up buying a box of twelve. Plaster cloth is a lot easier and less messy, but I'm going to have to go back to the old way, since I have plenty of hydrocal and the cost for the plaster cloth is so high.

I decided to hit the top of the helix with some of the extra rolls of plaster. This area has the potential for a good railfanning spot because it comes around the corner at eye level for most of us. Just wait until the ground and tress are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment