Sunday, June 1, 2014

Brunswick Changes

My effort at making changes in Brunswick are slowly coming along. My goals were:

1. Engine turning capability
2. Engine storage
3. More industry switching for the yard crews

Results
1. A wye was installed.
2. Still in the works, but it looks like I may be able to use a special scratch built turnout made for me by Mike Porterfield for the old layout.
3. Moved all existing industry towards the wye, added a two spot coal depot, two track fueling facility for diesels, a spot for steam engines to refuel (on the wye). Cleared up the whole middle of Brunswick for new industry.

It will take awhile to implement everything into a session because new control panels and computer programming and I'll need another auto-reverser ordered

No comments:

Post a Comment