Saturday, August 6, 2016

Working on staging again


I am finally back at it again after a long time off for vacations and other things.

The first step was to pre wire all the track in the yard throat. With that accomplished the next step was to put the section in place and test for fit and car clearances. Of course the very last track had clearance issues and the bench work needed to be lowered about 1/2" to clear my tallest rolling stock.

I completed the hook up for the turnouts and made a test panel in the computer for testing all of the turnouts and Occupancy Detectors.

I already had the back section of tracks 8-12 in place, so I connected the front half to the back half.

Today I hooked up all the wires for the installed track. They are now ready for testing.

Before testing happens I'll need to restage all of the lower staging for the next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment