Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Finally some action

After many months of delays, I have finally gotten a lot of items into the attic. Another stack will go to the kids and the kayaks are ready for the garage. This gives me a room about 25' x 17', plus the staging area. Roughly half of the total space available for the layout.
In the meantime I just put together some pieces for the center peninsula for sizing purposes. One side is 24" deep and the other is 31 1/2" deep. A 2 x 4 will go between them for a backdrop. Currently the middle has 16' of length. This leaves me with an aisle of 37" and the other is 43". The wider side was for the yard area. Since then I have another idea to check out for benchwork location, so the aisles could be equalized.
Yes, the kayak will have its new location tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment