Saturday, September 3, 2022

First Session in the Books

Finally done and everyone seemed to have a good time. The comments were positive about how well it went for a first session. That being said I still have a lot of work to do.

1. I had two different switches that lost power.
2. Two others at the wye in Belfast operated backwards. On the local panel it was working correctly, so that was left in manual.
3. Brunswick A/D track at both ends needs another block to work correctly. The work around was to allow the DS to throw that turnout even under occupancy.
4. We did have issues with the trains on the helix. I will have to look into that further.
5. Some engine lights seemed to be out.
6. Two throttles are busted. One was dropped and one was over twisted, which it could have been that way from before. Either way I must get some Rheostats to fix them.
7. I need to get more cars ready, the yards did not seem to busy. That will come with more layout.

Even though I thought it would be a quick session, we quit at about 4 hrs and didn't finish the trains.

Chuck

2 comments:

  1. An awesome session; especially for a “first time”. Ran better than some established layouts. Thanks for the invite! Ken M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thank. I expect the next can even be better. Been working hard at the hiccups.

    ReplyDelete