Friday, September 9, 2022

Well I Did Have more Resistor Wheels and Throttle Issues

I little while back when I was bringing more cars onto the layout, I thought I had another box of resistor wheels, but they were no where to be found. So I rushed to more resistor wheels done, which came in the other day. While looking for something else, I moved some stuff and there were those wheels that I thought I still had. Now this is not a super big deal, because I will probably use them as the layout grows, but I could have used a box of non resistor wheels in the short term. Just another one of those gotcha's.

On another note I had a dropped throttle, which broke the rheostat and another that was over twisted (maybe from before the move). Both are now repaired.

All of the issues, except Engine lights, have been resolved. so, good to go for the next session.
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment