Thursday, October 29, 2009

Upper Level Benchwork Started

The ceiling in phase 1 is complete. Trying to merge one room into the other was a pain. I got down to the last piece and it wouldn't fit around all those corners. I ended up adding an extra divider and made the last piece into two.

Now that the ceiling is out of the way I have started the second level benchwork. I have gone around two of the four walls. I have a few adjustments and brackets to put in place to ensure everything stays level and secure.

I'll still have the fun of trying to get past the water heater and still be removable, you know, "just in case". Hopefully, I'm thinking ahead for all the gotcha's.

I don't have all the details to get from one level to the other, but I'll at least be able to get the benchwork in and mostly adjusted, until I get into the other room.

No comments:

Post a Comment