Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wood rack

There is a wood rack in the room that I hoped I could use for getting the track around to the places that I wanted it to go. I wanted to minimize the modifications so that I could still store wood for the wood shop. I originally had a plan that would require a small duck under that wouldn't require you to duck to far, but it always bothered me that any duct under would be too much.
While I was working on the benchwork it occurred to me that the best bet would be to remove, move or modifying the wood rack would be the best bet. So, now I'm rethinking this and see if it will change anything for the better.
Another option would be to make a swinging door for the track and it happens that I have a door that I could use like a dutch door. Time put put on my thinking cap again.

No comments:

Post a Comment