Friday, February 25, 2011

Searsport Local Control Installed

The local control panel for Searsport has been installed and tested. I did not hook up the local control indicating light and the turnout for entering the unfinished industrial area. It called for a couple of wires more than I had locations for at the moment.
All of the Turnout controls except for track 4 in the yard is working fine. I'll have to do some troubleshooting to figure out where the problem is. Maybe I'll have to wait for my GURU. The last time I tried trouble shooting per his directions I blew some fuses.
The good news is I can temporarily run Searsport without that yard track, because there won't be that much traffic initially. This weekend it will be time to run engines and cars all around Searsport and all the way to Acadia. If all of that works, I'll open up Searsport for the next operating session. I'll use the two tracks on the upper level for temporary staging tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment