Sunday, August 12, 2012

BRWM Happenings

A lot of things have happened since the last post. The card boxes were painted and installed last week. Today I labeled all of the boxes.
I bought clear plastic sign holders for putting town maps into. Most would go up as is, but I had to cut some down to a smaller size. All of those went up without a hitch. I still have to buy a couple more to get them all complete.
During the last session there was a suggestion to change the operation of one of the buttons. I checked it out and agreed so I changed it. While I was at it I decided to connect the two new signals that I installed in Acadia while we were scenicking.
I knew I needed another fast clock, but it wasn't high on my list until  I closed off the dispatcher from the nearest clock and now he couldn't see. I immediatelt ordered the additional clock and now the dispatcher has one up close.



The two new reels of layout LED's have arrived so I expect they'll be installed this week.

I have an idea for a new train to use the seventh track in St. Albans. I though I would have another local out of Searsport that runs to the Paper Mill only. That would require an extra engine in Searsport where there isn't a lot of room. So why not run it out of Staging with a stop in Searsport to pick up paper mill cars and return to staging when complete. This should help keep Searsport yard a little cleaner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment