Friday, August 17, 2012

Software Testing

The first picture is of my current dispacthers screens. Initially I wanted the whole RR to be seen without flipping to different screens.

Over time I was starting to change my tune on that. I wanted a CTC panel machine with virtual switches that could be thrown by touching the screen. What came out of that was the two outside screens (which are staging screens became hidden, but could be called up later as needed. The two inside screens got spread out into the four screens and switches were added. Below is the result



There will still be a lot of testing before it can be implemented, because a lot of the programming changed. With any luck it will be in place for NC Railrun 2012 in October, but I'm not holding my breath. Depends on what is more important Scenery or Dispatch Panels. 

2 comments: