Thursday, October 1, 2015

Digitrax to NCE

Throughout the years I have had trouble with the Digitrax system. Mostly the radio portion. I never could seem to get a good signal every where. I have recently have had problems with the 9v batteries. This isn't Digitrax related, but my batteries were going bad on the charger.

I had been thinking of moving to NCE based on other layouts in the area also moving to NCE and having their problems disappear.

I had been in contact with Tony's Train Exchange, they were having a sale so I took the plunge. Sometime this month I'll be changing out the two systems and selling off all the Digitrax.

1 comment:

  1. I got this in an email today.

    "with you making the big switch to NCE, we remaining "legacy" Digitrax users are getting to be fewer & fewer. maybe I'll start a support group--The Digitrax Dinosaurs"

    ReplyDelete