Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Big Sale

I went to The Little Choo Coo Shop after an Op Session last week and found they were having a big sale. Two weeks before I was looking at this NYO&W FT set with LokSound from Intermountain is was on the 20% off table and left it there. Two weeks later I go back and it's 50% off. It was snatched up.


I am also looking at upgrading or expanding the tank car fleet and they had IRC, Atlas and Kadee at 40% off. I picked up 4 tank cars I had been looking at on EBay.

So this week I was driving somewhat nearby and decided to stop again. This engine was 50 % off also. It does have the LokSound in it. While none of these engines are exactly my road, this is where I might have to learn how to paint. Until then they can run as is.


Oh yeah. I picked up four more tank cars and a building from Woodland Scenics.



No comments:

Post a Comment