Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Another Test Run

Today we're not as bad as I expected. I had a lot of track tweeting issues over the winter and I found them late in preparation for the next session. I got most of them corrected but did not have enough time for testing. We did decide that in Belfast at the wye I will remove a passing track that would eliminate at least one troublesome turnout. We never used it for a meet anyway.
I should be able to add a siding in its place. I need a couple more dairies for the milk train anyway. We shall see on that.
Due to a miscalculation by me I had way too many cars for Northern Maine Junction and St. Albans. They showed up badly in the yards today. It is time to add one more train in NMJ and Rigby, with two more out of SAN. Changing some waybills for what is all ready on the layout and getting Portland finished will help with that. AND getting enough engines for those trains.
It is either sit in an easy chair or have the Joys of Model Railroading.

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment