Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Upcoming Changes

I now have all of the wood a some bodies to finish all of the benchwork. Next week will bring some changes. Pictures afterwards.

I have a section of hidden track that I inadvertently put right under the mainline in Searsport. This cause me much trouble when trying to get the Tortoise Machines in place. That track is also hard to get to with wires all around it. Then during the last op session the linkage got messed up and I still can't get it right. So for Fridays op session I will pin that turnout and see how it goes. If the crew can live with it that way for one more session after that I will pull out that track and move it closer to the front. This will over the short term will be a mess. In the long term it is the right move. I would be able to reset all those Tortoise machines where they should be and all of the wiring will be behind the track. Easier to reach trains if needed and clean track.

Belfast and Wiscasset will have some modifications also because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment