Friday, December 25, 2009

Layout Overview

I had a problem with a large semi-permanent cabinet that would prevent me from adding the elongated helix I was planning. I finally just had to tough it out and move the offending cabinet. It took a very large shoe horn to get the cabinet out. I just about made it impossible with my lower ceiling and all the junk in the way. The job is now done and the extension can be made, after I ensure myself that all the big pieces that need to go into the room are in. It will be difficult to add large pieces of anything after the extentio n is installed.

We will now take a short tour of the layout area.

The picture below shows the staging to the left and the helix in the center. There will be one more extension coming out from the helix toward the camera. It will be almost as long as the staging area.

This picture shows you walking into the layout just past staging. The Helix is on the right.

Continuing around the corner we come across the first town area on the lower left. The helix is still to the right.

Now we open up into the area where the first phase is.

Now we turn around and look toward phase 2 from the phase 1 section.

No comments:

Post a Comment