Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The walls are connected to the helix

I have been busy with a couple of aspects of building the layout. The benchwork around the walls has been connected to the helix area. I have been struggling with the three levels and where everything will go so that the levels aren't on top of each other.
The helix has not been completed. I have an eight foot section to put in where Searsport Yard will be and of course there are cabinets in the way. I'm trying to figure out where to put them. This has not been easy. I'm almost thinking of changing the plan once again to something smaller to give me more people room.
I have a piece of plywood set for a portion of the yard. It seemed that the original height, was just too high for switching without a stool. There isn't enough headroom for standing on a stool.

No comments:

Post a Comment