Sunday, December 19, 2010

Op Session on the horizon

I decided to call for an an Op Session with a small group, to further test the lower level. This will surely get you going to finish the details that need to be done. The car cards are ready to be printed, cars have been tuned and placed on the layout. I have leveled some of the sidings that needed it. I need to find resistor wheels for the cabooses. I will need to make sure I have enough engines ready to go.
I did start work on a control panel which will make the dispatchers life a little easier because he won't have to control a towns sidings near staging by himself, for the local switch job. The panels will also have the staging track local controls in them, which is only a convenience for me between sessions.
Aaaaahhhhh talk done, back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment