Friday, December 31, 2010

Getting Closer to Ops

The engines have now been tuned for DCC. Time will tell how well I did. I expect some to change as they get some run time. The new engines seemed to take a high starting voltage to get rolling.

The cabooses have one resistor wheel per caboose, which is all I have. I did order all the stuff necessary to make my own wheels so that every car will have one resistor wheel on each truck. I would only have to make about 500 hundred of them.

I was able to get Rockland track work completed and all the turnouts are working. I do have to finish the local panel, but that has already been started.

The industries have been named and located. The CC & WB's are ready to print. I may do that today.

I still need to fix some of the staging tracks in St. Albans. It's about time to pick a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment