Monday, January 17, 2011

I though I was done with changes for awhile

I got done with all the programming changes to the dispatcher's screens and told the Electronics guru who helps out when I screw up, that wouldn't be making any more changes for a while. At least until I continue the layout. Well..........You could say I lied, or that I didn't realize how soon I would put in more track.
I had to take down the plywood for Searsport (which was only there to test some theories), to put in the backdrop framework. This uncovered the mid staging that had only 6 tracks. I decide to take the time to add one more track there, since once covered it would be impossible. I was able to do everything to get it ready to go except the programming changes and control panel changes. I don't plan on using it right away put now I can put the Searsport decking back on and lay the track work at Searsport. As I get more track down I will already have the extra track just in case.
As the almighty's say "you can never have enough staging.

No comments:

Post a Comment