Sunday, May 8, 2016

It's Not Over Until The Paperwork is Done.....

......and it may be the death of me.

There are timetables, card cards, maps, waybills, single line diagrams, train instructions, engine cards, yard instructions.

Pretty much anything that had something to do with the new construction. It might have been town name changes, adding new industry, changing industry names or siding lengths. It could be a train length changed, a train makes an extra stop.

Of course I used this opportunity to change some train names to be more consistent with the area I model. This added a few more wrinkles.

Then there is all of the verification that I did it all right in the computer and then when I printed it out and when I put in the new card on the layout and removed the corresponding old card......

All the physical changes were easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment