Saturday, May 28, 2016

New Bangor Staging

A friend from the old country heard I was working on the railroad and since he was going to be in the Asheville area this weekend he wanted to come and help. It was decided to work on staging because two people would be better for some aspects. We ended up getting farther than I thought. Some because of the help and I wasn't sure if I had enough stuff to work this part.

The staging throat seems to be much better than the first one. Some turnouts were reversed and there is not as many s curves. I may have to change the lower level to match.

Al of the tortoise machines have been installed already and the track power drops have been put in.


As soon as I get all of the yard throat tested I'll be able to move some of the original NMJ track to here and finish up staging.


Mike Porterfield  working on the back half of Northern Maine Junction.

1 comment: