Monday, June 20, 2022

Engines, Car Cards and Power Supplies

Today I moved the Power Supplies for the DCC, CMRI and Accessories to their new home. They will be more centrally located power wise. Better for the DCC and Boosters. I also have the connections for the plug in throttles for Brunswick. Searsport will be soon. The main problem is that all of my wires are to short. On the old layout I had so much problem with the wireless (until I found the problem), I had plug ins everywhere. I don't need as much, so I need longer wires or a lot of in line connectors.

I have about 1/4 (~120) of the cars on the layout and about 20 engines. This is good enough for starters, but I can support more as I get a chance. I am trying to get all of the cars set up with Intermountain soldered Resistor wheels that I get done for me. I have run out for now but there are more on the way.

For the the cars and engines on the layout, I now have car cards for them, so I can actually move cars according to a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment