Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Temporary Northern Maine Junction in Place

I was looking at Car Cards and Op Sessions this week and I just felt the flow would be better if I had some NMJ staging. So I put 6 tracks of temporary staging in. It is located two towns early. It was as far as I could do right now. All of the turnouts are manual. The turnouts themselves are the older non DCC ready Walthers. The track is all used. I just didn't want to install all of the good stuff now, knowing that it will come up later when I'm ready.
I started working on the new car cards for the cars that will be used early on. I won't need everything because it is only a little more than half of a layout. I even put up car card holders for each town. Some are not perfect because of changes from the old layout to the new one, but it will get me started and I can modify the ones I have or build new ones when I know exactly what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment