Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Wiring and the testing of that wiring complete…..for now

Everything is now ready for engine and train running……except…. I noticed that I forgot to add a late track addition to the control panel. Sigh!!!!
I had put in a house track by the station and COMPLETELY FORGOT to add it to the local control panel. The good news is that I can wait until more testing is done so I see can see if this panel needs other changes. It can still be thrown by the dispatcher, but this particular track does not need to be used right away.
Time to run trains over all of these changes and make sure the trackage and electronics works the way it is supposed to.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you lost track of that siding. Must have been a spur of the moment deal…….

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you are right.

    ReplyDelete