Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Signals are getting in.


Almost all of the signals are in. A couple of signals still to go in Searsport and all of the signals at Belfast and the wye. The actual logic will come later. I did have to repair (re-solder wires) a few signals to get where I'm at.
There are a few locations in Searsport that probably need a few extra dwarf signals that will be needed to protect the mainline from the yard.
There will need to be more signals repaired to make it all right. 
When the mainline expands there will be a lot signals to be repaired. 🤬

1 comment:

  1. All necessary signals have been installed for the current portion of the layout, with the exception of some dwarfs I think I should have in the yard. We shall see on those later. All lights are working, none of the logic is done yet. That will be another story that I will have to figure out, from the last railroad logic. Luckily I still have the last file from that layout, so hopefully I can figure out what I did from there.

    ReplyDelete