Friday, November 20, 2009

Don't you hate it when.....

you start a project and then all of these alternative ideas start floating around. I now have 3 different track plans going for the helix area. Some of these ideas will change the benchwork locations. There are sections of benchwork that won't change, so I'm still working at getting those parts put in.
The biggest idea change is trying to locate a second yard. I was having trouble trying to fit the second yard in with the existing benchwork. This called for me to look at extending some of the benchwork to accommodate the other yard. One good thing could be that with the extended area for the rise to the upper level there may not be a helix. I'm still looking at the possibilities.
The important thing is that I'm building what I can while deciding on the few pieces that will change the way the railroad will operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment