Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Backdrops

I can't do too much to the layout since there is another Op Session coming up in less than week, so I decided to try again at backdrops and finishing the river.

I got ahead of myself one day doing scenery and I didn't paint any hills on the backdrop. The result was way too much blue sky behind the trees. I decided to atempt to fix that situation. This picture shows where I went back and painted hills behind the trees.


This picture shows where I blended the backdrop and the scenery


The Backdrop at river level showing the distant hills. You can also see where I added more gloss medium to the river. I tinted it this time. I hope not too much. It is still wet and will clear up when dry.


Here you can see the hills behind the banks on the far side of the river.
 I will add the trees later after the river dries.

No comments:

Post a Comment