Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wiscasset gets its first industry



I have been talking a while about adding a dairy in Wiscasset. This dairy would be served by the passenger train turning it into a true Milk Train. I finally got around to adding it and all was going well until I realized that the local control panel didn't have a button for this siding. That thought never even occurred to me. I also thought that I already programmed the computer for this siding. It turned out that I programmed it on the new version of the disatch panel...OOPS.

The next session may not have local control of this siding, we'll just have to see how far I get. Then again, if I don't get the scheme figured out and the way bills changed we may just ignore this siding until all is ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment